Our Editor would very much like to speak to the Man who invented Christmas. Not from any sense of goodwill but to complain about making the season what it is primarily due to last year’s Christmas party when, in time honoured tradition, he decided it would be hilarious to use the photocopier to photocopy his backside. Unfortunately, and in typical style, having started drinking at lunchtime he confused the photocopier with the office shredder and spent the rest of the weekend in casualty…….but we digress.
Starring Dan Stevens as Charles Dickens, The Man Who Invented Christmas tells the true story of how the iconic author came to write the seminal yuletide novel ‘A Christmas Carol’ in only six weeks. Set in 1840s London, Dickens had been struggling to come up with fresh ideas after the failure of his last three works. However, when he’s inspired by the vision of a story that would fire the hearts of humanity, he set out to write and self-publish a book that would reignite his career. As the likes of Ebenezer Scrooge (Christopher Plummer) and The Ghosts of Christmases Past, Present and Future start coming to life in his head, Dickens began to write a masterpiece that gave birth to the Christmas we know and love today.
To win a copy of The Man who Invented Christmas just:
- FOLLOW us on twitter : https://twitter.com/anygoodfilms
- RETWEET the link
- …….and that’s it!!!
*******COMPETITION CLOSES at 23:59 on 25th November 2018*******
Following condition apply:
- Entrants must be residents in the UK.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize stated. The prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted by the winner for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners will be picked by the site.
- Winners name, e-mail address and address will be passed to a third party provider for contact and prize delivery
- Winner will be contacted via twitter DM and must reply within 48hrs or another winner will be drawn.
Here’s The Man who Invented Christmas trailer…….