This year’s leading contender for most bonkers title must surely be The Man who Killed Hitler and then the Big Foot. Oscar nominee Sam Elliott (A Star is Born) and award-winning TV heartthrob Aidan Turner (Poldark, The Hobbit Trilogy) are The Man Who Killed Hitler And Then The Bigfoot in a unique new, genre-bending, rip-roaring adventure that sees a legendary American war hero as a young man and in his twilight years, taking on two very different adversaries.
Decades after serving in WWII and assassinating Adolf Hitler, Calvin Barr (Elliott / Turner) is enlisted as the only man for the job: to hunt down the fabled Bigfoot. Living a peaceful life in New England reflecting on his lost love Maxine (Caitlin FitzGerald– Masters of Sex), the war veteran is contacted by the FBI and the Royal Canadian Mounted Police to lead the charge to capture the elusive beast that is carrying a deadly plague.
Can he find the dangerous creature deep inside the Canadian wilderness before it’s too late?
With a whole host of excellent bonus features here’s your chance to win a copy of The Man who Killed Hitler and then the Big Foot.
All you have to do is:
- FOLLOW the AnyGoodFilms twitter here: https://twitter.com/anygoodfilms
- RETWEET the link
- TAG the link
*******COMPETITION CLOSES AT 23:59HRS ON 5TH MAY 2019*******
Following condition apply:
- Entrants must be residents in the UK.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize stated. The prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted by the winner for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners will be picked by the site.
- Winners name, e-mail address and address will be passed to a third party provider for contact and prize delivery.
Here’s the trailer for The Man who Killed Hitler and then the Big Foot…….