Everyone needs a bit of calm in their life and Zen Buddhists seem to have got it down to a fine art. Marc J. Francis and Max Pugh are the film makers behind the documentary ‘Walk with Me’ and have gained unprecedented access to these Buddhists and we are taken deep inside the world-famous monastery of Zen Buddhist master Thich What Hanh.
As the seasons come and go, the monastics’ inner journey is amplified by insights from Thich Nhat Hanh’s early journals as narrated by Benedict Cumberbatch. ‘Walk with Me’ captures the life of a monastic community who have given up all their possessions for one common purpose – to practice the art of mindfulness.
We always thought that Amanda Holden practised meditation but it turns that her dead eyed vacuous look is her normal everyday appearance but we digress.
Filmed over three years, this visceral film is a meditation on a community determined to develop a deep sense of presence, not just for themselves but for all those they love. This is a wonderfully serene documentary and we’ve got a copy to give away just by answering the following question:
Which of the following is a Buddhist?
a) Pope Francis
b) Jihadi John
c) Dalai Lama
To enter just:
- FOLLOW us on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/anygoodfilms/
- Send your answer with your name & address to: email@example.com
*******COMPETITION CLOSES at 23:59hrs on 14th MAY 2018*******
Following condition apply:
- Entrants must be residents in the UK.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize stated. The prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted by the winner for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners will be picked by the site.
- Winners name, e-mail address and address will be passed to a third party provider for contact and prize delivery
Here’s the trailer…….