From the legendary director who needs no introduction – Martin Scorsese – comes his tour de force Mean Streets, the film that placed him firmly on the path to becoming one of the most-lauded filmmakers of his generation This early work gave also showcased the fledgling careers of two Hollywood powerhouses Harvey Keitel and Robert De Niro, in their first ever movie appearance together. Now to celebrate its 50th Anniversary we’re giving you the chance to win a 4K limited edition Mean Streets Now to celebrate its 50th Anniversary Mean Street gets a brand new 4K restoration supervised by Scorsese himself.
Set in Little Italy, we follow the lives of four 20-somethings, who are finding their way in the world, from small-time crooks to aspiring gangsters. There’s Johnny Boy (Robert De Niro), an irresponsible thug with a track record of blowing things up and ripping off loan sharks, his friend Charlie (Harvey Keitel), the dapper nephew of mafia boss Giovanni (Cesare Danova), who’s trying his best to avoid a life of crime, with aspirations of running his own restaurant.. We also meet with Tony (David Proval – The Shawshank Redemption) who runs the neighbourhood bar; and Michael (Richard Romanus – The Sopranos) a loan shark who targets gullible teens from Brooklyn.
Born into the criminal fraternity, Charlie battles with his guilty conscience as he tries to save his wayward friend Johnny Boy from the world of crime that he so desperately wants to escape.
To be in with a chance of winning a 4K limited edition Mean Streets just:
- FOLLOW the AnyGoodFilms Instagram: www.instagram.com/anygoodfilms/
- LIKE this post : Mean Streets competition
******* COMPETITION CLOSES AT 23:59HRS ON 21ST JANUARY 2024 ********
Following condition apply:
- Entrants must be residents in the UK.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize stated. The prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted by the winner for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners will be picked by the site.
- Winners name, e-mail address and address will be passed to a third party provider for contact and prize delivery.
- In line with GDPR regulations, competition entry information will not be stored once the competition has ended and the winners have been chosen and prizes sent out.
Here’s the Mean Streets trailer…….