Get ready for the latest Scalextric battle with the brand new Back to the Future vs Knight Rider Race Set. Buckle up as the iconic Michael Knight racing K.I.T.T or imagine travelling in the Back to the Future Time Machine as Doc or Marty McFly. Combining stylish retro Scalextric branding with the superbly detailed film-inspired vehicles rigged with cool new functions, the set is packed with an array of amazing features and some seriously fun surprises.
In the Back to the Future vs Knight Rider Race Set, the sleek and sturdy Time Machine has a working flux capacitor and front and rear lights, while K.I.T.T comes to life with iconic pulsing red strobe light on the front of the car – meaning head-to-head racing long after bedtime.
The patented magnatraction system helps the car to stay on the track, with powerful magnets in the chassis provide extra traction and downforce, reducing the amount of skidding and crashing; take the opportunity to knock your opponent off the track or try to avoid a side-on collision at the two straight hairpin track side swipe; finally, dodge the ‘danger zone’ to avoid full impact or try to knock your opponent off the track at the dual lane crossover with yellow chevrons!
Here’s how you can be in with a chance to win a copy……
We go back in time to the medieval drama, ‘Catherine called Birdy’ starring Andrew Scott & Joe Alwyn and chatted to them both about the making of the film.
- SUBSCRIBE to the AnyGoodFilms channel: www.youtube.com/anygoodfilms
- WATCH our interview (below) with them both
- ANSWER the following question
How did they keep warm when filming in the castle?
- SEND your answer with you name, address & subscriber name to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*******COMPETITION CLOSES AT 23:59HRS ON 11TH DECEMBER 2022 ********
Following condition apply:
- Entrants must be residents in the UK.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize stated. The prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted by the winner for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners will be picked by the site.
- Winners name, e-mail address and address will be passed to a third party provider for contact and prize delivery.
- In line with GDPR regulations, competition entry information will not be stored once the competition has ended and the winners have been chosen and prizes sent out.
Get ready for the ultimate Scalextric battle with the new 1980s Back to the Future vs Knight Rider Race Set available to buy now
© Universal City Studios LLC and Amblin Entertainment, Inc. All Rights Reserved.