Fans of Bel Powley, who has eyes bigger than Emma Stone’s, appears in the upcoming ‘Detour’ but before thenn you an see her in this week’s film, ‘Carrie Pilby’ and you an win a copy here…..
Carrie Pilby (Bel Powley: The Diary of a Teenage Girl) isn’t your average teenager. She’s a 19-year-old genius, a year out of Harvard and living in New York City. Burdened with an overactive moral compass and self-consciously aware of her uncommon intellect, in a city full of people she considers oversexed, deceitful hypocrites, Carrie finds herself isolated, friendless, dateless and unemployed.
To coax Carrie out of her shell, her psychiatrist makes a list of goals she is to achieve by the end of the year, including falling in love. As she tackles each goal it brings her closer to the understanding that humans, like books, can’t be judged by their covers…
Bel Powley, Nathan Lane (TV’s Modern Family), Gabriel Byrne (The Usual Suspects) Colin O’Donoghue (TV’s Once Upon a Time) and William Mosely (The Chronicles of Narnia), star in this heart-warming coming-of-age story of life, love and teenage prodigies.
CARRIE PILBY comes to town; releasing on digital platforms from 1st May and on DVD from 8th May, courtesy of Precision Pictures.
To win a copy just answer the following question…….
In which film did Bel Powley appear as a young Princess Margaret on a night out with her sister Queen Elizabeth II during VE Day?
a) Betty & Mags have a kebab
b) Liz & Maggie get tanked up on strong lager
c) A Royal Night Out
To enter just:
- FOLLOW us on Twitter here: https://twitter.com/anygoodfilms
- Retweet the link
- Send your answer with your name and address to: email@example.com
*******COMPETITION CLOSES 23:59hrs on 21st May 2017*******
Following condition apply:
- Entrants must be residents in the UK.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize stated. The prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted by the winner for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners will be picked by the site.
- Winners name, e-mail address and address will be passed to a third party provider for contact and prize delivery
Here’s the trailer……