Doctor Who has been running since time began, at least that’s what it seems like, but seeing as the good Doctor can travel back through time it’s not an entirely unbelievable claim either. Anyway released on a 2 –disc dvd is ‘The Doctors : The William Hartnell years’. Something of a must have for all Dr Who fans as it’s a new double-DVD release in the highly regarded series exploring the world of TV’s Doctor Who in what will build into a complete work on The Doctors.
This is the definitive set of interviews with the team of actors who brought the WILLIAM HARTNELL era of doctor who to life. Forget any previous releases, this is the most complete collection of cast & crew interviews ever assembled from the William Hartnell era of Doctor Who, offering viewers unparalleled access into the world of the sci-fi classic.
The discs include a special tribute to WILLIAM HARTNELL (the first Doctor), containing messages from a host of stars and production staff from Doctor Who. This double DVD also features the best in-depth interviews ever undertaken with, Carole Ann Ford (Susan), Jacqueline Hill (Barbara), William Russell (Ian), Peter Purves (Steven) and Jackie Lane (Dodo) and it’s presented by voice of the Daleks Nicholas Briggs.
For all Doctor Who fans, this two-disc Special Collector’s Edition is 5 hours of pure nostalgia, which will give you a whole new insight into the making of your favourite science fiction series and includes special introduction by Nicholas Briggs & Producer Keith Barnfather.
We’ve got a copy to give away and all you have to do is answer the following question.
Which actor played the second Doctor?
a) Tom Baker
b ) Jon Pertwee
c) Patrick Troughton
To enter just:
- FOLLOW us on twitter:https://twitter.com/anygoodfilms?
- Retweet the link
- Send your answer with your name and address to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*******NB – due to current technical problems please cut and paste our address: email@example.com into your email address bar – hotmail is best used for entries*******
*******COMPETITION CLOSES AT 23:59hrs on 26th NOVEMBER 2017*******
Following condition apply:
- Entrants must be residents in the UK.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize stated. The prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted by the winner for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners will be picked by the site.
- Winners name, e-mail address and address will be passed to a third party provider for contact and prize delivery