Kidnap dramas are nearly always a good subject for a thriller and this week you can win a copy of the thriller, ‘Extortion’.
Kevin Riley (Eion Bailey) is a successful doctor who has worked hard to secure his family’s future. When the long hours take a toll on his relationship with his wife, Julie (Bethany Joy Lenz), and son, they decide to take a family holiday to the Caribbean. However this was not the break they pictured, and the holiday takes a dangerous turn when they become deserted on an island several miles from the mainland. When a boat comes along the family’s hopes of rescue are raised, but are quickly dashed when its cold-hearted skipper, fisherman Miguel Kaba (Barkhad Abdi), demands one million dollars in exchange for safe harbour. A tense stand-off ensues between Kevin, who is fighting to protect his family; and Miguel, whose interests lie squarely with getting his pay off – at any cost.
It bears a remarable similarity to what happened to the Editor and his kids, Damien and Adolf, which the kidnappers were foolish enough to hold to ransom. It only took a matter of hours before the kidnappers were desperate to return the pair of them to the Editor who would only accept them back if the kidnappers paid him £100,000. It got so bad for the kidnappers that they willingly paid him £200,000 to give them back but we digress……
Featuring an outstanding central performance from BAFTA winner and Oscar nominee Barkhad Abdi alongside big and small screen stalwart Danny Glover (Lethal Weapon, Shooter), Eion Bailey (Band of Brothers, Ray Donovan) and Bethany Joy Lenz (One Tree Hill, Dexter), EXTORTION is a nail-biting action thriller you won’t want to miss.
To win a copy all you have to do is answer the following question:
Which 2013 Tom Hanks film did Barkhad Abdi appear as a Somali pirate holding an oil tanker and its crew hostage?
c) Captain Phillips
To enter just:
- Subscribe to the AnyGoodFilms? YouTube channel
- Send your answer with your name , address & YouTube subscriber name to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*******COMPETITION CLOSES at 23:59hrs ON 18th June 2017*******
Following condition apply:
- Entrants must be residents in the UK.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize stated. The prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted by the winner for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners will be picked by the site.
- Winners name, e-mail address and address will be passed to a third party provider for contact and prize delivery
Here’s the trailer…….