The director Jim Jarmusch is a bit of an indie darling and his latest film, ‘Paterson’ continues in similar vein to his other low key films of everyday folk.
In this sublime new film from Jim Jarmusch, Adam Driver (Star Wars: The Force Awakens) gives a career-best performance as Paterson, a bus driver in the New Jersey city of the same name. He’s also a poet, recording his daily observations and thoughts into a notebook. Paterson thrives on routine: he drives his bus route, he goes home for dinner with his wife Laura (Golshifteh Farahani, About Elly), he walks his dog, he visits his local bar for one beer. By contrast Laura’s world is ever-changing, with new project and ideas striking her daily. The film quietly observes the triumphs and defeats of daily life, along with the poetry evident in its smallest details.
We have two copies to give away and all you have to do is just answer the following question:
Which 1999 Jim Jarmusch film had Forest Whitaker as a hitman who follows a samurai code?
a) Ghost Cat: The way of the samurai
b) Ghost Panther: The way of the samurai
c) Ghost Dog : The way of the Samurai
To enter just:
- LIKE our facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/Anygoodfilms-307649736294460/
- SHARE the link
- Send your answer with your name and address to : firstname.lastname@example.org
*******COMPETITION CLOSES 23:59hrs on APRIL 2ND 2017*******
Following condition apply:
- Entrants must be residents in the UK.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize stated. The prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted by the winner for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners will be picked by the site.
- Winners name, e-mail address and address will be passed to a third party provider for contact and prize delivery
Here’s the trailer…….