Unlike real life Alan Partridge tribute act Richard Madeley the actor David Hasslehoff has enough self awareness to know that his own sheer naff-ness is his selling point – (although he still seems to think that it was him who toppled the Berlin Wall, but that’s another story) but we now have a film which features his own name.
Killing Hasselhoff naturally enough stars David Hasselhoff himself (Baywatch, Guardians of The Galaxy Vol. 2), alongside co-star Ken Jeong (The Hangover, Ride Along 2) and a host of celebrity cameos including comedian Howie Mandel, musician Kid Cudi and The Hoff’s original Baywatch partner in life-saving crime – Gena Lee Nolin (as well as further stratospheric surprises!).
Jeong plays a struggling nightclub owner who fails to pay back a debt to a loan shark, and decides that in order to get the money; his only option is to kill his entry in an annual ‘who will die this year’ celebrity death pool; David Hasselhoff.
Joyously bonkers this has moments of utter lunacy and here’s your chance to win a copy just by answering the following question.
Which 80’s TV show did David Hasselhoff appear in with a talking car?
a) Car Crime Killer
b) How d’you turn this bloody SatNav off?
c) Knight Rider
To enter just:
- Follow us on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/anygoodfilms/
- Send your answer with your name and address to : firstname.lastname@example.org
*******COMPETITION CLOSES at 23:59hrs on 15th OCTOBER 2017*******
Following condition apply:
- Entrants must be residents in the UK.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize stated. The prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted by the winner for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners will be picked by the site.
- Winners name, e-mail address and address will be passed to a third party provider for contact and prize delivery.
Here’s the trailer…….