Terrence (yes it is with two R’s) Malick made two seminal films of the seventies , ‘Badlands’ & the beautiful ‘Days of Heaven’. He then decided not to make another film for twenty years until 1998 with The Thin Red Line which every A-lister clamoured to appear in. Since then he’s been banging out films far more frequently and STUDIOCANAL is pleased to announce that his latest is SONG TO SONG – a story of a lyrical love triangle – that will be available on DVD and Digital Download from 25th September 2017. To celebrate, we’re giving away a DVD to two lucky winners!
BV (Academy Award®-nominees Ryan Gosling*, La La Land, Drive) and Faye (Rooney Mara**, Carol, Lion) are a song-writing couple trying to forge their way in the Austin music scene. However, their relationship grows complicated when they fall into the orbit of a big-shot producer (Academy-Award nominee® Michael Fassbender†, Alien: Covenant, Assassin’s Creed) and his waitress muse (Academy Award-winner® Natalie Portman††, Jackie, Black Swan).
With cameos from music scene stars including Florence Welch, Iggy Pop and The Red Hot Chilli Peppers and a soundtrack including Bob Dylan and Patti Smith, SONG TO SONG a vibrant and alluring exploration into music, love and the turbulent Texan rock and roll scene.
Check out this clip of Actress Natalie Portman discussing working with Terrence Malick :
To be in with a chance of winning a copy of the film just answer this question:
Which one of these Terrence Malick films does NOT star Natalie Portman?
a) Song to Song
b) The Tree of Life
c) Knight of Cups
To enter just:
- Follow us on twitter here: https://twitter.com/anygoodfilms
- Retweet the competition link
- Send your answer with your name and address to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*******CLOSING DATE is 23:59hrs on 8th OCTOBER 2017*******
Here’s the trailer…….
SONG TO SONG will be available on DVD and Digital Download on 25 September
Following condition apply:
- Entrants must be residents in the UK.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize stated. The prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted by the winner for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners will be picked by the site.
- Winners name, e-mail address and address will be passed to a third party provider for contact and prize delivery