Colossal is the word often used by the landlord at The Nags Head to describe our Editors tab behind the bar and may well explain why we get so many bailiffs at the office enquiring after him.
However here it’s the title of an hilarious and often surreal action film starring Anne Hathaway as an unemployed New York party girl having to move out of the city just as reports of a colossal creature (ahhhh we see what they did there!) is decimating Seoul (pity it couldn’t have started on Kim Jong-Un in North Korea) and she soon realises that she is somehow connected to the monster and its destructive rampage.
This is highly original, utterly enthralling and hugely entertaining and you can win a copy here just by answering the following question.
Anne Hathaway won an Oscar for Best Supporting Actress in which film?
a) Brokeback Mountain
b) Les Miserables
c) The Dark Knight Rises
To enter just:
- Follow us on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/anygoodfilms/
- Send your answer with your name and address to: email@example.com
*******COMPETITION CLOSES AT 23:59 hrs on 24th SEPTEMBER 2017*******
Following condition apply:
- Entrants must be residents in the UK.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize stated. The prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted by the winner for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners will be picked by the site.
- Winners name, e-mail address and address will be passed to a third party provider for contact and prize delivery
Here’s the trailer…….