We’ve always thought that the term OAP is rather cruel as it serves only to remind the elderly not once but three times of their advancing years but we digress because this week’s competition is chance to win ‘The Hatton Garden Job’, the true story about the burglary of a bank’s safe deposit boxes by a gang of pensioners over an Easter weekend.
The old boys are determined to go out with a bang, as the movie adaptation of the most talked-about heist of the century; THE HATTON GARDEN JOB, arrives on Blu-ray and DVD on 12th June, courtesy of Signature Entertainment.
A remarkable true story set over one long Easter weekend; THE HATTON GARDEN JOB follows four ageing East End criminals – led by 76 year-old Brian Reader (Larry Lamb, TV’s EastEnders, Gavin & Stacey) – and one mystery man (Matthew Goode, The Imitation Game, TV’s Downton Abbey), who pull off the largest heist in English legal history. With everyone from the Hungarian mob to Scotland Yard on their tail, these rag-tag, old-school (and just plain old) bunch of east-end crooks set about achieving the seemingly impossible; drilling into a steel-and-concrete secured safety deposit vault in London’s well-to-do Hatton Garden jewellery quarter, and pulling off the biggest theft in history.
Also starring Phil Daniels (TV’s EastEnders, , Mark Harris (Riot, Anuvahood), Joely Richardson (Snowden, The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo), David Calder (Rush, The Lady In The Van), Clive Russell (TV’s Game Of Thrones, Ripper Street) and Stephen Moyer (Concussion, TV’s True Blood), THE HATTON GARDEN JOB is the crime romp of the year, and an absolute steel of a gift for any other old lags this Father’s Day.
Here’s your chance to win a copy of the film by answering the following question:
In what 1979 film co starring Sting and Leslie Ash and featuring music by The Who did Phil Daniels appear as a ‘mod’ on a scooter?
b) Breaking Glass
To enter just:
- Follow us on Twitter here: https://twitter.com/anygoodfilms
- Send your answer with your name & address to firstname.lastname@example.org
*******COMPETITION CLOSES at 23:59HRS on 2nd JULY 2017*******
Following condition apply:
- Entrants must be residents in the UK.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize stated. The prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted by the winner for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners will be picked by the site.
- Winners name, e-mail address and address will be passed to a third party provider for contact and prize delivery.
Here’s the trailer…….