We’re all for a bit of culture, although the only culture that our Editor gets near is that growing at the bottom of his unwashed coffee cup. ‘The Red Turtle’ is a magnificent and beautiful piece of animation and is the first international co-production from Oscar-winning director Michael Dudok de Wit (Father and Daughter).
THE RED TURTLE recounts the milestones in the life of a human being through the story of a man shipwrecked on a tropical island inhabited by turtles, crabs and birds.
Bringing together the creative powers of Japan’s most beloved animation studio and the gentle sensibility of Dudok de Wit’s storytelling, the film is brought to life by Prima Linea’s stellar animation team, helmed by Disney veteran Jean-Christophe Lie (Zarafa, Tarzan, Hercules) and the beautiful, dialogue-less screenplay by award-winning French writer and director Pascale Ferran (Lady Chatterley, Bird People).
You can win a copy of this stunning film just by answering the following question…….
Which one of these colour titled films has major animation sequences?
a) The Red Shoes
b) Yellow Submarine
c) Blue Velvet
To enter just…….
- Follow us on our AnyGoodFilms? Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/anygoodfilms/
- Send your answer with your name and address (and Instagram name if different) to firstname.lastname@example.org
*******COMPETITION CLOSES at 23:59hrs on 8th October 2017*******
Here’s the trailer…….
Following condition apply:
- Entrants must be residents in the UK.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize stated. The prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted by the winner for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners will be picked by the site.
- Winners name, e-mail address and address will be passed to a third party provider for contact and prize delivery