Seminal horror franchise V/H/S takes us back to the nineties with its fourth wicked instalment V/H/S 94 that will have you taped to the telly. Dubbed a ‘grisly, gory gem’ by The New York Times, this acclaimed Shudder Original promises more hair-raising, old-school entertainment and gruesome good fun with this new collection of bone-chilling tales of found footage terror and we’re giving you a chance to win a copy
The year is 1994 and when a mysterious VHS tape is found, a ruthless police SWAT team raid a remote warehouse, only to discover a sinister cult compound whose collection of pre-recorded material uncovers a nightmarish conspiracy… all will be revealed in the creepy compendium of horrors that follow.
In Chloe Okuno’s Storm Drain, a reporter and her cameraman enter a drain to capture footage of a legendary creature known as The Rat Man, who has reportedly been spotted in the city’s sewers. Once down there, they soon get way more than they bargained for… In Simon Barrett’s The Empty Wake, a young woman named Hailey is assigned to host the evening wake for a man named Andrew Edwards, but there’s a strange request: that Andrew’s casket be filmed for the whole night. What exactly is Hailey in for? In Timo Tjahjanto’s The Subject, a deranged but skilled scientist, Dr James Suhendra, wants to create a successful mechanical-human hybrid and has started kidnapping humans to use as guinea pigs. Can they escape before falling victim to his violent experiments? Finally, in Ryan Prows’ Terror starring Christian Lloyd (The Handmaid’s Tale), a white supremacist extremist group known as the First Patriots Movement Militia is plotting to blow up a government building and take back America… but at what cost?
To be in with a chance of winning V/H/S 94 just:
- FOLLOW the AnyGoodFilms twitter: www.twitter.com/anygoodfilms
- LIKE the post
- TAG your friends )each tag counts as an entry so the more you tag the more chances you have)
******* COMPETITION CLOSES AT 23:59HRS ON 25TH FEBRUARY 2024 ******
Following condition apply:
- Entrants must be residents in the UK.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize stated. The prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted by the winner for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners will be picked by the site.
- Winners name, e-mail address and address will be passed to a third party provider for contact and prize delivery.
- In line with GDPR regulations, competition entry information will not be stored once the competition has ended and the winners have been chosen and prizes sent out.
Here’s the V/H/S 94 trailer….