With the release of the new animated version of the Addams Family film we thought we would offer you a chance to win a set of Addams Family Fancy dress outfits in the run up to Halloween. With outfits for Gomez, Morticia, Wednesday, Pugsley and Lurch the butler there’s something for everyone in the Addams Family Fancy dress set.
The family started as a newspaper comic strip before being made into an iconic black and white TV series in the 60’s and in 1973 a poorly animated TV series appeared and disappeared again. However the live action version in 1991 did incredibly well making $191m off a $30m budget but the sequel two years later fared less well. Whether a third film would have been made is unclear as Raul Julia passed away in 1994. But in 1998 the film was rebooted with a new cast for a TV film that included Daryl Hannah , Tim Curry and Ed Begley Jr never to be seen again.
So now there’s another reboot an now you can win a set of Addams Family Fancy dress outfits. The Addams Family trailer plays heavily on teenage girls and emo culture to great effect with Wednesday Addams seemingly at the centre of the ensuing mayhem which draws on the Frankenstein story too. Cue the iconic theme tune and finger clicking!
To win a Addams Family Fancy dress outfits just:
- FOLLOW us on instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/anygoodfilms/
- Send your name & address to: email@example.com
*******COMPETITIONS CLOSES AT 23:59 HRS ON 27TH OCTOBER 2019*******
Following condition apply:
- Entrants must be residents in the UK.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize stated. The prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted by the winner for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners will be picked by the site.
- Winners name, e-mail address and address will be passed to a third party provider for contact and prize delivery.
Here’s the Addams Family trailer…….