Reservoir Dogs, Bad Lieutenant, The Piano & Taxi Driver are all films that Harvey Keitel had a significant role so it is little wonder that few of us regard him as a comic actor. It’s not for want of trying having appeared in Adam Sandler’s lamentable Little Nicky or the even worse The Ridiculous 6 which has been rightly forgotten. Madame is a far better film and shows that he can do comedy.
Adding a little spice to a waning marriage, Anne (Toni Collette, Hereditary) and Bob (Harvey Keitel) are hosting a luxurious dinner when Anne realises there are 13 guests. Panic-stricken, she insists her loyal maid Maria (Rossy De Palma) disguise herself as a mysterious Spanish noblewoman to even out the numbers.
But a little too much wine and some playful chat leads Maria to accidentally endear herself to a dandy British art broker (Michael Smiley – Free Fire). Their budding romance will have Anne chasing her maid around Paris and finally plotting to destroy this most unexpected and joyous love affair.
So if you want to win a copy of Madame just answer the following question:
Which of the Quentin Tarantino films did Harvey Keitel NOT appear in?
a) Reservoir Dogs
b) Pulp Fiction
c) Kill Bill
To enter just:
- FOLLOW the AnyGoodFilms Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/anygoodfilms/
- Send your answer with your name and address to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*******COMPETITION CLOSES AT 23:59hrs on 30th SEPTEMBER 2018*******
- Entrants must be residents in the UK.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize stated. The prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted by the winner for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners will be picked by the site.
- Winners name, e-mail address and address will be passed to a third party provider for contact and prize delivery.
Here’s the trailer for Madame……