The first series of this sci fi adventure ‘The Shannara Chronicles’ proved extremely popular having been based on a series of bestselling books by Terry Brooks and when we ran a competition to win the first series we were inundated with entries.
Well now the second series of The Shannara Chronicles is upon us and is set a year after the events of last season and The Four Lands is in chaos. The re-emergence of magic has the populace terrified, and an organization called The Crimson is hunting down magic users, using fear and intimidation to sow discord among the races. Wil (Austin Butler, Aliens in the Attic), scarred by the loss of Amberle and his separation from Eretria (Ivana Baquero, Pans Labyrinth), has turned his back on his magical destiny to become a healer. But when a mysterious woman named Mareth (Malese Jow, NCIS: Los Angeles) saves Wil from a Crimson attack, he is forced to rejoin the fight.
After reuniting with Eretria, Wil and Mareth seek out Allanon, only to learn that the Druid’s former protégé, Bandon, is on a mission to resurrect a creature of darkest evil: The Warlock Lord. Together, our heroes must band together to take down The Crimson and prevent Bandon from unleashing an even greater threat upon the Four Lands, before it’s too late.
We’ve got a bumper load of prizes to win with two sets of a dvd of Series 2 of The Shannara Chronicles and also the book to be won and as a runner prize there are three copies of the book to be won.
All you have to do is answer the following question:
Who wrote the books ‘The Shannara Chronicles’?
a) Terry Brooks
b) JK Rowling
c) Enid Blyton
To enter just:
- FOLLOW the AnyGoodFilms twitter link here: https://twitter.com/anygoodfilms
- RETWEET the link
- Send your answer with your name and address to : email@example.com
*******COMPETITION CLOSES AT 23:59HRS ON 14TH MAY 2018*******
Following condition apply:
- Entrants must be residents in the UK.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize stated. The prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted by the winner for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners will be picked by the site.
- Winners name, e-mail address and address will be passed to a third party provider for contact and prize delivery
Here’s the trailer……