Led by rising stars Sebastian Croft (GAME OF THRONES) as Roman teenager Atti and Emilia Jones (PATRICK) as his Celtic rival Orla, HORRIBLE HISTORIES: THE MOVIE – ROTTEN ROMANS launches in cinemas 26th July. Featuring an all-star cast including Nick Frost (FIGHTING WITH MY FAMILY) as Orla’s father Arghus, Craig Roberts (SUBMARINE) as Emperor Nero and Kim Cattrall (SEX AND THE CITY) as Nero’s mother Agrippina, follow Atti (Croft) is a Roman teenager with brains but very little brawn. When one of his schemes falls foul of Emperor Nero (Roberts) Atti is forced to join the army and sent to miserable, cold, wet Britain. Things go from bad to worse when Atti is captured by Orla (Jones), a feisty teenage Celt desperate to prove herself as a warrior. Meanwhile a furious Nero is determined to crush the British rebellion, led by Boudicca (Nash). As the Romans prepare for an historic showdown with the Celts at the Battle of Watling Street the two new friends find themselves lined up on opposite sides of the battlefield.
Additional cast include BRIT Award-winning artist Kate Nash (GLOW) as Boudicca, Rupert Graves (SHERLOCK) as Governor General Paulinus, Alex Macqueen (THE INBETWEENERS) as Nero’s assistant Sycophantus and Sir Derek Jacobi reprises his iconic role as Claudius.
To celebrate, we’re giving away a special HORRIBLE HISTORIES: THE MOVIE – ROTTEN ROMANS goodybag which includes scratch and sniff stickers, a foam sword, tote bag, Boudicca t-shirt and more!
To be in with the chance of winning just:
- SUBSCRIBE to the AnyGoodFilms YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=anygoodfilms
- Send your answer to: email@example.com
***COMPETITION CLOSES AT 23:59hrs ON 4TH AUGUST 2019***
Following condition apply:
- Entrants must be residents in the UK.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize stated. The prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted by the winner for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners will be picked by the site.
- Winners name, e-mail address and address will be passed to a third party provider for contact and prize delivery.
HORRIBLE HISTORIES : THE MOVIE – ROTTEN ROMANS ARRIVES IN CINEMAS 26TH JULY