Fans of the Hatchet horror franchise a film about a dungaree wearing lagoon lurking lunatic brandishing …well ….a hatchet will welcome the latest in the series, Hatchet 4 Victor Crowley.
For those not in the know about the Hatchet films it runs that in 2007, over forty people were brutally torn to pieces in Louisiana’s Honey Island Swamp. Over the past decade, lone survivor Andrew’s (Parry Shen) claims that local legend Victor Crowley (Kane Hodder from Friday the 13th series) was responsible for the horrific massacre have been met with great controversy.
Hatchet 4 Victor Crowley sees Andrew, in a twist of fate, back at the scene of the tragedy, where Crowley is mistakenly resurrected, and Andrew must face the bloodthirsty ghost from his past.
Hatchet 4 Victor Crowley sees hatchet hacking hooligan return to his swamp in writer/director Adam Green’s triumphant return to the helm of his beloved Hatchet series.
Featuring Laura Ortiz (The Hills Have Eyes), Dave Sheridan (Scary Movie) and Brian Quinn (Impractical Jokers), the fourth instalment of the much loved slasher series proudly assures an all new, horrifying journey into the haunted, blood drenched bayou.
To win a copy of Hatchet 4 Victor Crowley just answer the following question:
What is the name of the hockey masked maniac played by Kane Hodder in the Friday the 13th series?
To enter just:
- Subscribe to the AnyGoodFilms YouTube channel here: www.youtube.com (paste in AnyGoodFilms? to find our channel)
- Send your answer with your name & address to email@example.com
*******COMPETITION CLOSES AT 23:59HRS ON 16TH SEPTEMBER 2018*******
Following condition apply:
- Entrants must be residents in the UK.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize stated. The prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted by the winner for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners will be picked by the site.
- Winners name, e-mail address and address will be passed to a third party provider for contact and prize delivery
Here’s the trailer for Hatchet 4 Victor Crowley…….