John Travolta’s been acting since 1972 and is still going strong with some cracking films in his CV including ‘Blow Out’, ‘Saturday Night Fever’, ‘Get Shorty’, ‘Face off’ and of course ‘Pulp Fiction’. Unfortunately there has been an equal amount of cobblers too and despite our best efforts who can forget the ‘Look Who’s Talking?’ franchise and perhaps worst of all the scientology shitefest that was ‘Battefield Earth.’
Fortunately his new film ‘I Am Wrath’ is not in the latter category and features him as a mechanical engineer designer who, having been picked up at the airport from a job interview is met by his wife (Rebecca DeMornay). We’ve not seen much of her really since her great loony tune turn in the ‘The Hand that rocks the Cradle’ way back in 1992 and she’s little seen here when a street gang rob and kill her. With the killers escaping justice due to a group of corrupt police officers Travolta decides to wreak vengeance on his wife’s killers. Fortunately he happens to have been a covert government operative with all manner of skills and teams up with his old partner Dennis (a really enjoyable Christopher Meloni) and to quote Pulp Fiction, ‘gets medieval on their ass’.
This is a briskly paced vengeance thriller and here’s your chance to win a copy of the film by just answering the following question:
In which 2004 film based on a Marvel character did he play the corrupt businessman, Howard Saint, who had the family of Thomas Jane’s police officer Frank Castle, slaughtered?
- The Punisher
- The man who slapped wrists
To enter just:
- LIKE our facebook page
- SHARE the facebook page
- Send your answer with your name & address to: competitions @anygoodfilms.com
**********CLOSING DATE : 23:59hrs 23rd May 2015**********
Following condition apply:
- Entrants must be residents in the UK.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize stated. The prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted by the winner for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners will be picked by the site.
- Winners name, e-mail address and address will be passed to a third party provider for contact and prize delivery.
Here’s the trailer: