If you liked Coraline, ParaNorman, and The Boxtrolls then it’s a sure bet you’ll like Kubo and the two strings as all came from the Academy Award®-nominated animation studio, LAIKA and we’re betting on this being a contender for best animated film Oscar too with this, a highly distinctive film about a young boy with a magical gift who sets out on a thrilling quest to discover his family’s legacy.
It comes to Digital on 2nd January, 2017 and Blu-ray™, DVD and On Demand on 16th January from Universal Pictures Home Entertainment. (The Ultimate Laika Collection box-set will be released on the same date.)
Starring the voice talents of Academy Award® winners Charlize Theron (Mad Max: Fury Road) and Matthew McConaughey (Interstellar). Young Kubo (voiced by Art Parkinson of “Game of Thrones”) mesmerizes the people in his village with his magical gift for spinning fantastical tales. When he accidentally summons an evil spirit seeking vengeance, Kubo journeys on an action-packed quest to solve the mystery of his fallen samurai father, discover his own magical powers, and reunite his family.
With an all-star supporting voice cast including George Takei (Star Trek), Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa (“The Man in the High Castle”), and Academy Award® nominees Ralph Fiennes (Harry Potter), Brenda Vaccaro (“Johnny Bravo”), and Rooney Mara (The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo)the Blu-ray™and DVD are packed with exciting behind-the-scenes bonus content, featuring the filmmakers and incredible voice cast, that allows viewers to dive even deeper into the magical story.
So here’s your chance to win a copy of the film just by answering the following question:
For what film did Charlize Theron win an Oscar for Best Actress?
a) Mad Max Fury Road
To enter just:
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7rznDvBa_al6V5Yk_izH9A?view_as=public
- Send your answer with your name & address (and YouTube subscriber name if different) to email@example.com
*******COMPETITION CLOSES at 23:59 hrs on 22nd JANUARY 2017*******
Following condition apply:
- Entrants must be residents in the UK.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize stated. The prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted by the winner for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners will be picked by the site.
- Winners name, e-mail address and address will be passed to a third party provider for contact and prize delivery.
Here’s the trailer…….