Now it’s time to win what so far has been our absolute favourite film of the year so far, the utterly remarkable Italian crime thriller ‘SUBURRA’.
Hidden in the shadows of the Colosseum, the SUBURRA district was the criminal underbelly of Ancient Rome, home to the city’s darkest secrets. In modern times, crime and corruption has spread deep inside the city where everything – even the priesthood – can be bought for a price.
From acclaimed director Stefano Sollima (‘Gomorrah’, ‘Romanzo Criminale’) and based on the novel co-written by Carlo Bonini & Giancarlo De Cataldo, SUBURRA takes place over seven days leading up to the ‘Apocalypse’ as a former crime boss, known as ‘Samurai’, is instructed by corrupt Mafia families to turn the waterfront of Rome into a new Las Vegas.
Elsewhere, after a night of excess leads to a young girl’s death, politician Filippo Malgradi (Pierfrancesco Favino – Rush, World War Z) becomes pivotal in a chain of events which sees him drawn into a web woven by Samurai.
As the countdown to the Apocalypse draws to a close, secrets quickly unravel as increasingly powerful gangsters become caught in the crossfire. As the city begins to crumble, all those involved must choose to sink or swim by betraying those closest to them.
We raved about this film when it came out earlier this year – in fact we even had our five star rating on the poster. and in the trailer……in short…..WE LOVE THIS MOVIE!
So here’s your chance to win a copy of the film by just answering the following question:
In which 1974 film about the mafia did Robert De Niro win an Oscar?
b) The Godfather Part 2
To enter just:
- LIKE the ANYGOODFILMS? facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/Anygoodfilms-1529157580698305/
- SHARE the link
- Send your answer with your name & address to email@example.com
*******Closing date is at 23:59hrs on 19th SEPTEMBER 2016*******
Following condition apply:
- Entrants must be residents in the UK.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize stated. The prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted by the winner for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners will be picked by the site.
- Winners name, e-mail address and address will be passed to a third party provider for contact and prize delivery. ***
Here’s the trailer: