The winter nights are well and truly here so we thought we’d give you a chance to win Billy Connolly’s new live stand up tour.
This is the comedian’s first live tour DVD in six years, and one that takes full advantage of the pedigree of a man who has rarely been funnier – the perfect Christmas gift for fans old and new and a truly essential addition to the finest body of comedic work the UK has ever produced.
Ever since his first, iconic appearance on Parkinson back in ‘75, Billy Connolly has enjoyed an indelible presence in the nation’s heart and has been voted the best stand-up comedian ever in three separate polls. Recent years have seen him focus more on travelogues like Billy Connolly Tracks Across America and film work like The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies but BILLY CONNOLLY: HIGH HORSE TOUR LIVE see’s the Big Yin back with a bang and on typically hilarious form.
Whether recounting being mistaken for a drug dealer in Aberdeen or talking about the perils of driving and smoking at the same time, BILLY CONNOLLY: HIGH HORSE TOUR LIVE sees the comedy icon on top form, even adding a healthy dose of gallows humour when it comes to discussing some of the crueller things life has thrown at him in recent years.
To win a copy just answer the following question:
Which film was Billy Connolly nominated for a BAFTA as Best Actor in a leading role?
a) The Debt Collector
b) Muppet Treasure Island
c) Mrs Brown
To enter just:
- LIKE the AnyGoodFilms facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/Anygoodfilms-307649736294460/
- SHARE the facebook link
- Send your answer to email@example.com
- *******COMPETITION CLOSES at 23:59hrs on 20th NOVEMBER 2016*******
Following condition apply:
1. Entrants must be residents in the UK.
2. There is no cash alternative to the prize stated. The prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted by the winner for other benefits, items or additions.
3. Winners will be picked by the Editor.
4. Winners name, e-mail address and address will be passed to a third party provider for contact and prize delivery
Here’s a clip: