Those who are vertically challenged like our Deputy Editor (‘It’s the Editor who gets the abuse on this site, not me!’ – Deputy Editor) will love this week’s competition.
Academy Award-winner Jean Dujardin (The Artist, The Wolf of Wall Street) and Virginie Efira (Elle, The Sense of Wonder) star in Laurent Tirard’s bright, breezy and irresistibly romantic comedy UP FOR LOVE, arriving out on DVD 28th November 2016.
Diane (Efira) is brilliant, beautiful, witty… and a formidable lawyer. She’s just put an end to a toxic, unhappy marriage and is finally considering the idea of meeting someone new. A series of fateful events lead Diane to receive a phone call from the mysterious Alexandre (Dujardin), who has found her lost mobile. Courteous, funny, and effortlessly charming, he soon wins Diane over… and before she knows it, she’s agreed to a date. But their first meeting is not quite what either of them expected…
This is a really funny French Rom –Com which will appeal to everyone and to win a copy all you have to do is answer the following question.
Jean Dujardin starred in 2011’s ‘The Artist’ which won best Film Oscar but what animal was played by Uggie?
To enter just:
- LIKE our facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/Anygoodfilms-307649736294460/?fref=ts
- SHARE the facebook link
- Send your answer with your name and address to : email@example.com
*******CLOSING DATE is 23:59HRS on 4th DECEMBER 2016*******
Following condition apply:
- Entrants must be residents in the UK.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize stated. The prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted by the winner for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners will be picked by the site.
- Winners name and address will be passed to a third party provider for contact and prize delivery.
Here’s the trailer…….