Directed by Jim Archer, based on his acclaimed short film from 2017, this charming, surreal comedy features David Earl as Brian a lonely inventor who decides to build Charles, (Chris Hayward), a robot, for company but ends up having to deal with far more than he bargained for. We’re giving you the chance to win a Brian and Charles blu-ray. Read our disc review HERE
Brian is a lonely inventor who lives in a remote valley in North Wales, spending his days in his dilapidated workshop constructing bizarre objects nobody wants. Then one day, Brian builds a robot. Made out of an old washing machine and a battered mannequin head, the 7ft tall machine is a walking, talking lifeform with the mannerisms of an inquisitive child, keen to know about its surroundings and how everything works. Initially, Brian and Charles have a great time together, the robot being the perfect antidote to Brian’s loneliness. However, as their relationship develops, things become strained.
To be in with a chance to win a Brian and Charles blu-ray just:
- FOLLOW the AnyGoodFilms twitter : https://twitter.com/anygoodfilms
- RETWEET the twitter link
- TAG your friends (each tag counts as an entry so the more you the more chances you have)
******* COMPETITION CLOSES AT 23:59HRS ON 30th OCTOBER 2022 *******
Following condition apply:
- Entrants must be residents in the UK.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize stated. The prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted by the winner for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners will be picked by the site.
- Winners name, e-mail address and address will be passed to a third party provider for contact and prize delivery.
- In line with GDPR regulations, competition entry information will not be stored once the competition has ended and the winners have been chosen and prizes sent out.
Here’s the Brian and Charles trailer……