To celebrate the release of the blood-soaked action fantasy VIKING SIEGE – on DVD 26th December – we have a copy up for grabs.
‘Viking Siege’ is an unexpected guilty pleasure as it’s a rip-roaringly entertaining fantasy, with vengeful kick-ass female warriors battling corrupt monks and killer tree creatures!
Filled with foul-mouthed monks, brutish warriors on the rampage and a terrifying horde of growling, gruesome half-man half-tree mutants, VIKING SIEGE is no ordinary fantasy adventure film – but a slam bang homage to 1980s sword and sorcery films with a dash of Assault on Precinct 13 and Evil Dead thrown in, as the group are trapped in a monastery at the with merciless monsters prowling outside.
VIKING SIEGE will have you rooting for the warrior women as they find themselves, in a fantastic effects-packed finale, pitted against some of the nastiest, gnarliest foes this side of the White Walkers.
Here’s your chance to win a copy by answering the following question:
From which part of the world did Vikings come from?
a) Stoke on Trent
b) Tower Hamlets
To enter just:
- FOLLOW us on our AnyGoodFilms Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/anygoodfilms/
- Send your answer with your name and address to : email@example.com
*******COMPETITION CLOSES AT 23:59HRS ON 7TH JANUARY 2018*******
Following condition apply:
- Entrants must be residents in the UK.
2. There is no cash alternative to the prize stated. The prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted by the winner for other benefits, items or additions.
3. Winners will be picked by the site.
4. Winners name, e-mail address and address will be passed to a third party provider for contact and prize delivery.