Over the years hypnotism has been used to help people to lose weight , stop smoking or shake their fear of spiders. Recently we had a whip round in the office to pay for the Editor to undergo a course in a bid to make him competent (‘You’re fired!’ – Ed). We only mention it as this week’s competition is a chance to win ‘Molly Moon and the Incredible Book of Hypnotism’ which had a brief run in the cinemas last week.
Based on the hugely successful children’s novels by Georgia Byng it’s a family adventure film that follows Molly’s rise to childhood stardom after discovering the hypnotic powers contained in a secret book.
Molly Moon (Raffey Cassidy – Snow White & The Huntsman, Tomorrowland) is no ordinary orphan. When she finds a mysterious old book on hypnotism, she discovers she can make people do whatever she wants. Perhaps hypnotism can do more for Molly than she ever thought possible! But, a sinister stranger is watching her every move and he’ll stop at nothing to steal her hypnotic secret…
With an all-star cast that includes Dominic Monaghan (The Lord Of The Rings Trilogy), Anne-Marie Duff (Suffragette), Lesley Manville (Maleficent), Emily Watson (War Horse), Celia Imrie (Absolutely Fabulous: The Movie), Ben Miller (What We Did On Our Holiday), Sadie Frost (Love, Honour & Obey), Gary Kemp (The Bodyguard) and Joan Collins (TV’s Benidorm), and a captivating central performance from rising star Raffey Cassidy, there’s no better way to countdown to Christmas than with an adventure positively twinkling with family fun!
So to win a copy all you have to do is answer the following question:
For which iconic soap opera did Joan Collins win a Golden Globe in 1983?
c) Emmerdale Farm
To enter just:
- LIKE our facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/Anygoodfilms
- SHARE the facebook link
- Send your answer with your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org
*******COMPETITION CLOSES at 23:59hrs on 11th DECEMBER 2016*******
Following condition apply:
- Entrants must be residents in the UK.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize stated. The prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted by the winner for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners will be picked by the site.
- Winners name, e-mail address and address will be passed to a third party provider for contact and prize delivery.
Here’s the trailer…….