For many fans of the series the two Dr Who’s that were synonymous with the series are the late Jon Pertwee and of course Tom Baker and the latest in the excellent The Doctors: Behind the Scenes focusses on the former.
The Doctors: The Jon Pertwee Years Behind The Scenes Vol. 2 (Vol 1 is here) features six documentaries containing the best in-depth interviews with Bob Baker & Dave Martin (Writers), Robert Sloman (Writer), Louis Marks (Writer), Tim Combe (Director) and Dudley Simpson (Composer). Plus special productions featuring actors Sonny Caldinez, Shirley Cooklin, Prentis Hancock and David Spenser and is presented by “voice of the Daleks” Nicholas Briggs.
For all Doctor Who fans, these special collector’s editions feature over five hours of pure nostalgia, which will give you a whole new insight into the making of your favourite science fiction series! This is an absolute essential disc for Dr Who fans with a wealth of information that’s never been spoken about before!
We have a copy of The Jon Pertwee Years Behind The Scenes Vol. 2 to win and all you have to do is just:
- FOLLOW the AnyGoodFilms twitter here : https://twitter.com/anygoodfilms
- RETWEET the twitter link
- TAG your friends (each tag counts as an entry so the more tags the more chances you get)
******* COMPETITION CLOSES AT 23:59HRS ON 16TH APRIL 2022 *******
Following condition apply:
- Entrants must be residents in the UK.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize stated. The prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted by the winner for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners will be picked by the site.
- Winners name, e-mail address and address will be passed to a third party provider for contact and prize delivery.
The Doctors: The Jon Pertwee Years Behind the Scenes Volume 2 is now available on 2-disc DVD 4th April 2022