We return to fabulous France for more escapist charm with the marvellous The Madame Blanc Mysteries series 3 and we’re giving you the chance to win a copy
TV favourite Sally Lindsay (Coronation Street) co-writes and takes the lead role alongside Sue Vincent (Mrs Brown’s Boys,) in this much-loved, warm-hearted series. This televisual delight saw in excess of 2.5 million viewers for its previous series and now returns to brighten up the cold winter months. The latest series is set to arrive on DVD and digital alongside The Madame Blanc Mysteries Series 1 – 3 DVD Box Set on 26th February 2024 courtesy of Acorn Media International.
Kicking off with a festive special – in which a murder mystery party becomes all too real, when an actual murder victim is discovered – we once again join antique dealer turned amateur sleuth Jean White (Lindsay). We follow the amiable amateur detective and her friends as they investigate more concerning crimes, set against the stunning vistas of Sainte Victoire in this third helping of Gallic goodness. Jean finds herself entangled in perplexing murder cases, relying on her sharp wit and keen observation to crack them.
Cases range from historical duels to fashion shows and include the suspicious death of a marine biologist, a man found impaled hiding a rare diamond-encrusted cufflink, the shooting of a woman at a bus stop and much, much more.
To be in with a chance of winning The Madame Blanc Mysteries Series 3 just:
- FOLLOW the AnyGoodFilms Instagram: www.instagram.com/anygoodfilms/
- LIKE the post : The Madame Blanc Mysteries – series 3
- TAG your friends (each tag counts as an entry so the more you tag the more chances you have)
******* COMPETITION CLOSES AT 23:59HRS ON 18TH FEBRUARY 2023 ******
Following condition apply:
- Entrants must be residents in the UK.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize stated. The prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted by the winner for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners will be picked by the site.
- Winners name, e-mail address and address will be passed to a third party provider for contact and prize delivery.
- In line with GDPR regulations, competition entry information will not be stored once the competition has ended and the winners have been chosen and prizes sent out.
Here’s the trailer…..