Head to the stunning Kent coast to discover a gem of a series, Whitstable Pearl, the Acorn TV Original crime-drama starring acting favourite Kerry Godliman (After Life) alongside Frances Barber and Howard Charles. The series is set for its DVD and digital release thanks to Acorn Media International on 14 November 2022, and coincides with the brand-new second series coming to Acorn TV on 28 November 2022 and we’re giving you the chance to win a copy.
Set in the picturesque 16th century English seaside resort of Whitstable, one of Kent’s most stunning coastal towns famous for its native oysters, the enthralling mystery series, based on acclaimed author Julie Wassmer’s popular novels The Whitstable Pearl Mystery and Disappearance at Oare is brought to life for the first time on screen
We meet big-hearted local celebrity Pearl Nolan (Godliman), who runs the eponymous Whitstable Pearl restaurant, but her real passion lies in detective work, after her police career was suddenly cut short many years before. When Pearl discovers the body of close family friend, Vinnie, she’s convinced it was foul play and following her instincts, she embarks on her own murder investigation. Then a second body turns up and she finds herself embroiled in the dark underbelly of this picturesque town…
Teaming up with new arrival DCI Mike McGuire (Charles), Pearl is soon putting her distant police-training to good use and decides now is the time to set up her own detective agency. The world is her oyster.
To be in with a chance of winning a copy just….
- FOLLOW the AnyGoodFilms twitter : https://twitter.com/anygoodfilms
- RETWEET the link
- TAG your friends (each tag counts as an entry so the more you tag the more chances you have)
******* COMPETITION CLOSES AT 23:59HRS ON 27TH NOVEMBER 2022 *******
Following condition apply:
- Entrants must be residents in the UK.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize stated. The prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted by the winner for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners will be picked by the site.
- Winners name, e-mail address and address will be passed to a third party provider for contact and prize delivery.
- In line with GDPR regulations, competition entry information will not be stored once the competition has ended and the winners have been chosen and prizes sent out.
Here’s the Whitstable Pearl trailer…..