With the success of AI killer doll film M£GAN its worth taking a look at the original killer doll film, Childs Play all the way back in 1988 and spawned the movie monster Chucky demonically voiced by Brad Dourif. Its success led to a franchise that broadened out to include Chucky getting an equally psychotic girlfriend Tiffany and in turn spawning a transgender son. The series also got a reboot in 2019 and most recently a TV series and now looking back at the series is documentary Living with Chucky from director Kyra Elise Gardner, daughter of special effects artist Tony Gardner and we’re giving you the chance to win a copy on blu-ray
The documentary explores the longevity of the much loved series that, in an era of CGI laden films, has resolutely avoided it all and has resolutely stayed firmly with practical effects. (read our disc review HERE)
To be in with a chance of winning Living with Chucky blu-ray just:
- FOLLOW the AnyGoodFilms twitter here: www.twitter.com/anygoodfilms
- RETWEET the twitter post
- TAG your friends ( each tag counts as a n entry so the more tags the more chances you have)
*******COMPETITION CLOSES AT 23:59HRS ON 30TH APRIL 2023 ********
Following condition apply:
- Entrants must be residents in the UK.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize stated. The prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted by the winner for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners will be picked by the site.
- Winners name, e-mail address and address will be passed to a third party provider for contact and prize delivery.
- In line with GDPR regulations, competition entry information will not be stored once the competition has ended and the winners have been chosen and prizes sent out.
Here’s the Living with Chucky blu-ray trailer……
Living With Chucky will be available to own or rent in the UK & Ireland from April 24 via Amazon, AppleTV, Sky Store, Virgin Media and Google Play. Also available on Blu-ray.