Tune in to Creepshow for some old-school horror thrills as the critically acclaimed TV series based on the seminal 1980s cult classic from horror dream team, maestro George A. Romero and virtuoso Stephen King, gets its home entertainment bow courtesy of Acorn Media International. Creepshow Series One, Two and Three are set to arrive on Blu-ray, DVD and digital on 25th September 2023 and we’re giving you the chance to win all three series on blu-ray
Creepshow comic books come to life in this anthology series of terrifying tales hosted by the silent ghoul. Haunted dollhouses, werewolves, murderous goblins, villainous trick-or-treaters, the dead and medical marvels are just a few of the things to watch out for – you never know what shocks await you in the next chapter… Produced by Greg Nicotero (The Walking Dead), the series features a slew of unique horror vignettes from some of the most lauded talent around, including Stephen King, as well as his son, writer Joe Hill (NOS4A2), Primetime Emmy® award-winning Rob Schrab (Rick and Morty, Monster House), Josh Malerman (Bird Box) and more.
This blood-soaked, playfully dark and irresistibly eerie series is the perfect homage to horrors of old. Gory good fun at its most entertaining, set the channel to Creepshow for a horror feast to sate your appetite for fear.
To be in with a chance of winning just…….
- FOLLOW the AnyGoodFilms instagram: www.instagram.com/anygoodfilms/
- LIKE the Creepshow post
- TAG your friends (each tag counts as an entry so the more you tag the more chances you have)
******* COMPETITION CLOSES AT 23:59HRS ON 8TH OCTOBER 2023 *******
related feature: Creepshow 2 disc review
Following condition apply:
- Entrants must be residents in the UK.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize stated. The prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted by the winner for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners will be picked by the site.
- Winners name, e-mail address and address will be passed to a third party provider for contact and prize delivery.
- In line with GDPR regulations, competition entry information will not be stored once the competition has ended and the winners have been chosen and prizes sent out.
Here’s the trailer for the new fourth Creepshow TV series….