Dune, Denis Villeneuve’s sci-fi epic, is available on digital download now and 4K UHD, Blu-Ray, DVD and VOD on 31st January, and to celebrate its release we’ve got a competition to win a bundle of Dune merchandise which includes a Blu-Ray™ copy of the film (reviewed HERE) and a beanie, t shirt and water bottle.
Oscar nominee Denis Villeneuve (“Arrival,” “Blade Runner 2049”) directs Warner Bros. Pictures and Legendary Pictures’ “Dune,” the big-screen adaptation of Frank Herbert’s seminal bestseller of the same name.
A mythic and emotionally charged hero’s journey, “Dune” tells the story of Paul Atreides, a brilliant and gifted young man born into a great destiny beyond his understanding, who must travel to the most dangerous planet in the universe to ensure the future of his family and his people. As malevolent forces explode into conflict over the planet’s exclusive supply of the most precious resource in existence—a commodity capable of unlocking humanity’s greatest potential—only those who can conquer their fear will survive.
An all star cast includes Timothée Chalamet, Rebecca Ferguson, Oscar Isaac, Josh Brolin, Stellan Skarsgård, Dave Bautista, Stephen McKinley Henderson, Zendaya, Chang Chen, David Dastmalchian, Sharon Duncan-Brewster, with Charlotte Rampling, Jason Momoa, and Oscar winner Javier Bardem
To win this superb bundle of Dune merchandise just:
- FOLLOW the AnyGoodFilms Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/anygoodfilms/
- TAG your friends (each tag counts as an entry, so the more you tag the more chances you have)
******** COMPETITION CLOSES AT 23:59HRS ON 13TH FEBRUARY 2022 *******
Watch the official trailer HERE
DUNE AVAILABLE ON DIGITAL DOWNLOAD NOW ALSO COMING TO 4K UHD, BLU-RAY, DVD AND VoD ON 31ST JANUARY 2022
Following condition apply:
- Entrants must be residents in the UK.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize stated. The prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted by the winner for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners will be picked by the site.
- Winners name, e-mail address and address will be passed to a third party provider for contact and prize delivery.