Disney / Pixar’s – Coco —the story of a 12-year-old aspiring musician’s extraordinary journey to the magical land of his ancestors—won a 2018 Golden Globe Award for Best Animated Motion Picture, topped the US box office Thanksgiving holiday weekend, became the highest grossing film of all time in Mexico, broke records in China and earned widespread praise. Now this vibrant tale filled with love and laughter arrives home Digitally in HD and on Blu-ray,™ DVD and On-Demand on May 21st.
To celebrate the release, we are offering one lucky winner the chance to win a copy on DVD!
Through fresh and fascinating bonus material, adventurers of all ages will tag along with filmmakers as they soak in Día de los Muertos in Mexico; explore the essential role of music in “Coco”, and learn how the cast and crew personally connect with the film’s message. They’ll step behind the scenes to discover the inspiration behind the film’s creative costuming; Miguel’s beautifully complicated family; Dante the loyal Xolo dog; and the stunning worlds of both the dead and the living. Features also include deleted scenes, insightful filmmaker commentary, the music of Coco and more.
“Coco” is packaged several ways to ensure viewers get the most out of their in-home viewing experience. Dolby audio heightens the memorable score created by Oscar®-winning composer Michael Giacchino and his 83-piece orchestra, as well as original songs like “Remember Me” by the Oscar®-winning team behind “Frozen,” Kristen Anderson-Lopez and Robert Lopez.
To be in with a chance of winning, just answer this question:
Which holiday does Coco so vibrantly portray?
b) Day of the Dead
c) Father’s Day
To enter just:
- FOLLOW the AnyGoodFilms twitter link here: https://twitter.com/anygoodfilms
- RETWEET the link
- Send your answer with your name & address to: email@example.com
*******COMPETITION CLOSES AT 23:59hrs on 3rd June 2018*******
Following condition apply:
- Entrants must be residents in the UK.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize stated. The prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted by the winner for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners will be picked by the site.
- Winners name, e-mail address and address will be passed to a third party provider for contact and prize delivery
COCO releases Digitally in HD and on Blu-ray,™ DVD and On-Demand on May 21st 2018.
Here’s the trailer…….