Hip Hop meets creature feature is how best to describe Snake Outta Compton a bonkers horror comedy from the makers of another bonkers horror comedy, ‘Big Ass Spider!’
As the title suggests Snake Outta Compton is a mash up between Straight Outta Compton and Snakes on a Plane in fact the film even starts with a snake falling out of a plane and plummets earthwards where a science student finds and takes it home as part of his science project where at the same time a house party of going on. It’s only after he trains his laser ray on the snake that it starts growing to mammoth proportions leaving a trail of carnage in its wake as it slithers around Los Angeles. There are some spectacularly daft moments in this most notably where it the snakes launches itself up someone’s………well we won’t say.
Schlocky and silly, Snake Outta Compton is a B-movie writ large and if you liked the Sharknado films then this is going to appeal to you.
So here’s a chance to win a copy just by answering the following question:
Which of these films features snakes on a rampage?
b) The Meg
c) Snakes on a Plane
To enter just:
- FOLLOW the AnyGoodFilms facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/AnyGoodFilms/
- SHARE the link
- Send your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org
*******COMPETITION CLOSES AT 23:59HRS ON 10TH February 2019*******
Following condition apply:
- Entrants must be residents in the UK.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize stated. The prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted by the winner for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners will be picked by the site.
- Winners name, e-mail address and address will be passed to a third party provider for contact and prize delivery.
Here’s the Snakes Outta Compton trailer…….