There can be few less fortunately named children’s book characters than Winnie the Pooh. And frankly it’s been a gift to those with a puerile sense of humour amongst us and by that we mean our Editor. So you can imagine how amusing he found this book title when we gave it to him for his birthday! Well it kept him amused for a couple of hours…..
None the less fact fans might be interested to know that after Mickey Mouse, the character of Winnie the Pooh is Disney’s second most lucrative line of merchandising. The story behind the character is equally fascinating.
At the end of the First World War, beloved children’s author A. A. Milne (Domhnall Gleeson) creates the magical world of Winnie-the-Pooh—which brings him immediate acclaim. But the books’ international success comes at a cost to the author, his young son Christopher Robin (Will Tilston) and his wife Daphne (Margot Robbie). The film ‘Goodbye Christopher Robin’ is a beautifully filmed, poignant story about fame and family.
We’ve got TWO copies of the film to give away just by answering the following question……
Which Martin Scorsese film did Margot Robbie co-star with Leonardo DiCaprio?
a) The Aviator
b) Shutter Island
c) The Wolf of Wall Street
To enter just:
- Follow us on Twitter here: https://twitter.com/anygoodfilms
- Retweet the link
- Send your answer with your name and address to: email@example.com
*******COMPETITION LOSES AT 23:59HRS ON 11TH MARCH 2018*******
Following condition apply:
- Entrants must be residents in the UK.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize stated. The prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted by the winner for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners will be picked by the site.
- Winners name, e-mail address and address will be passed to a third party provider for contact and prize delivery
Here’s the trailer…….