As we take a short break for Christmas we’re offering you the chance over the Christmas holidays to win the latest in the X-Men franchise……..The New Mutants DVD!!
In this action-filled film, five young people who demonstrate special powers are forced to undergo treatment at a secret institution – allegedly to cure them of the dangers of their powers. But it’s soon clear that their containment is part of a much bigger battle between the forces of good and evil!
The New Mutants 4K Ultra HD™, Blu-ray™ and Digital Bonus Features
- Origins & Influences – Legendary comics artist Bill Sienkiewicz and the filmmakers explore the origins and influences behind THE NEW MUTANTS.
- Meet the New Mutants – Cast members share their experiences while filming and reveal how they bonded as a family, much like the characters in the film.
- Deleted Scenes
- Roberto Suns & Dani Climbs
- “She’s a Demon”
- “Everybody’s Type” & Chores
- Dani’s Nightmare – Alt
- “I Need to Cool Off”
- “We’re on Lockdown”
- Take out the Source
- Director Josh Boone Chats with Marvel Comics artist Bill Sienkiewicz
To win The New Mutants DVD just:
- FOLLOW the AnyGoodFilms twitter here: https://twitter.com/anygoodfilms
- RETWEET the link
- TAG your friends (a tag gets you one entry so the more you tag, the more entries you get)
******COMPETITION CLOSES AT 23:59HRS ON 9th JANUARY 2021*******
Following condition apply:
- Entrants must be residents in the UK.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize stated. The prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted by the winner for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners will be picked by the site.
- Winners name, e-mail address and address will be passed to a third party provider for contact and prize delivery.
- Winner will be contacted via social media DM and must reply within 72 hrs or competition will be redrawn for alternate winner.
Here’s The New Mutants DVD trailer…….
Add THE NEW MUTANTS to your digital collection on 28th December 2020, and on DVD, Blu-ray™ and 4K Ultra HD™ on 4th January 2021