Over the past 10 years or so we’ve had a number of films where a variety of groups have had to do battle against marauding hordes of zombies. Indeed it was only this week where 19th century aristocrats have been fighting them with Pride & Prejudice. But we’ve also had Boy Scouts , Cockneys, Big foot, Cowboys even Santa. Now I’m no genius (you’re not kidding – Ed) but it would seem that the military might be best suited for the job and with this weeks competition we’re moving in the right direction with Navy Seals vs Zombies though quite why the Navy have armed those lovely little doe eyed creatures we see performing tricks in Sea Centre is anyone’s guess (You’re an idiot – Ed).
However having re read the back of the box I think I may have misunderstood what a Navy Seal is because it says the film stars Eighties action legend Michael Dudikoff (American Ninja, Olympus Has Fallen) as Commander Sheer, the leader of a crack team of Navy SEALS charged with extracting the Vice President from a situation gone bad in New Orleans. What Sheer’s team don’t know is that the ‘situation’ is a viral outbreak that is very quickly turning the residents of the Big Easy into flesh hungry hoards of ravenous zombies and sometimes the bullets run out…
Navy SEALS Vs Zombies also stars US TV stalwart Molly Hagan (iZombie, True Detective) as a CIA agent who knows more about the outbreak than she’s prepared to let on. The definition of a high octane guilty pleasure, this is one thrill ride that guarantees to be the perfect Valentine for gorehounds everywhere.
So in time honoured tradition here’s your chance to win a copy of an explotation classi by answering the following insultingly easy question:
Which of the following is NOT a George A Romero zombie film?
- Day Of the Dead
- Dawn of the Dead
- Wallace & Gromit and the curse of the Were-Rabbit
1) Just ‘LIKE’ the AnyGoodFilms? facebook page
2) ‘SHARE’ the link (use the SHARE button)
3) Email your answer with your name and address to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date is 23:59hrs on 22nd February 2015
Following condition apply:
- Entrants must be residents in the UK.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize stated. The prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted by the winner for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners will be picked by the site.
- Winners name, e-mail address and address will be passed to a third party provider for contact and prize delivery.
Here’s the trailer: