Following its lauded UK Premiere at FrightFest we’re offering you a chance to win, ‘No Man of God’ DVD starring Luke Kirby as serial killer Ted Bundy
The No Man of God DVD is a darkly disturbing feature that follows a rarely seen moment in criminal history. After Bundy was sentenced to death and waited to meet his maker, the FBI sent in one of their top analysts to interrogate the murderer to try and find out the full extent of his crimes, his motives and to find answers for his heinous crimes to help the victims’ families.
Directed by Amber Sealey and based on actual interview transcripts, the critically acclaimed film features outstanding performances from a stellar cast that sees Elijah Wood as FBI analyst Bill Hagmaier, the man tasked by FBI boss (Robert Patrick) to get inside the mind of the infamous killer, Ted Bundy played in an unnervingly convincing turn by Luke Kirby. Bundy’s reign of terror – that saw him kidnap, rape and murder many young women and girls across numerous states and many years and ended with multiple death sentences with the full extent of his crimes still to be realised. Read our review HERE
Bill Hagmaier was tasked with understanding how truly dangerous Bundy was and to give solace to victims’ families and revolved around a singular interrogation room and get into the mind of Bundy. It’s a lesser known period of his life on death row from 1984 to the day of his execution in 1989. With time running out before the serial killer is given the chair, will Hagmaier be able to get closure for the families searching for answers?
To win a No Man of God DVD just :
- Watch our interview with actor Luke Kirby below and answer the following question:
- Whilst filming what did Elijah Wood & Luke Kirby talk about moiré than anything else?
- Send your answer along with your name & address to: firstname.lastname@example.org
******* COMPETITION CLOSES AT 23:59HRS ON 31ST OCTOBER 2021 *******
Following condition apply:
- Entrants must be residents in the UK.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize stated. The prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted by the winner for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners will be picked by the site.
- Winners name, e-mail address and address will be passed to a third party provider for contact and prize delivery.
Here’s our interview with Luke Kirby…….