Here’s one of last year’s sleeper hits and far funnier than many of the comedies out in 2016. Directed by Taiki Waititi (who’s directing this year’s Thor film) it follows Ricky, a defiant young city kid, who finds himself on the run with his cantankerous foster uncle in the wild New Zealand bush after a series of misadventures befall the unlikely duo. A national manhunt ensues, and the two are forced to put aside their differences and work together in this hilarious and heartfelt adventure. Based on the book Wild Pork and Watercress by Barry Crump,
As well as directing the film famed indie auteur Taika Waititi has written it too (and has an absolutely hilarious cameo as a vicar) and it stars Sam Neill (Dead Calm, The Final Conflict, Jurassic Park) and introduces rising star Julian Dennison.
Hunt for the Wilderpeople is the highest-grossing locally-produced film of all time and smashed box office records for highest-grossing opening weekend and highest-grossing first week following its phenomenal reception at the 2016 Sundance Film Festival.
Here’s your chance to win a copy of the film by answering the following question:
What comedy documentary film did Taiki Waititi co-direct as well as star in as a New Zealand vampire having domestic problems with the other vampires in his house?
b) What we do in the shadows
To enter just:
- Follow us on Twitter here: https://twitter.com/anygoodfilms
- Send your answer with your name & address (& twitter name if different) to email@example.com)
*******COMPETITION CLOSES at 23:59hrs ON 22nd JANUARY 2017*******
Following condition apply:
- Entrants must be residents in the UK.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize stated. The prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted by the winner for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners will be picked by the site.
- Winners name, e-mail address and address will be passed to a third party provider for contact and prize delivery.
Here’s the trailer…….