With A-list superstar Bruce Willis having announced his retirement due to degenerative illness we’re giving you the chance to win his last film ’Assassin’ on DVD, a futuristic tale of hired killers, lethal drones, and wriggly worm-bots injected into people’s heads!
Assassin follows a private military operation invents futuristic microchip tech that enables the mind of an agent to inhabit the body of another person to carry out covert, deadly missions. But when an agent is killed during a secret mission, his wife takes his place in an attempt to bring the man responsible to justice.
The feature debut of writer/director Jesse Atlas (Sundance nominee for the sci-fi short RECORD/PLAY), the film also stars PRISON BREAK’s Dominic Purcell, superb as the villainous ‘fixer’ Adrian, Mustafa Shakir and Andy Allo.
With superbly staged action-sequences, and a twist-packed plot, ASSASSIN is an exciting and innovative debut that fans of bold sci-fi thrillers and we’re giving you the chance to win Assassin on DVD.
To be in with a chance of winning Bruce Willis’ last film just:
- FOLLOW the AnyGoodFilms twitter : www.twitter.com/anygoodfilms
- RETWEET the twitter post
- TAG your friends (each tag counts as an entry so the more tags the more chances you have)
******* COMPETITION ENDS AT 23:59HRS ON 16TH APRIL 2023 ********
Following condition apply:
- Entrants must be residents in the UK.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize stated. The prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted by the winner for other benefits, items or additions.
- Winners will be picked by the site.
- Winners name, e-mail address and address will be passed to a third party provider for contact and prize delivery.
- In line with GDPR regulations, competition entry information will not be stored once the competition has ended and the winners have been chosen and prizes sent out.
Related feature : What was the top earning film of the Die Hard franchise ?
Here’s the Assassin trailer….
ASSASSIN is available on DVD, and digital platforms including Google, iTunes, Sky, Amazon, Rakuten and Virgin from 3rd April 2023.